I am a big fan of 'one liners' - a joke in a single line. If you want to read jokes, I recommend that you get one liners - they are a joke every line. And often they are much better than other types of jokes.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster.
- A Black Hole is where God is dividing by Zero.
- Measure with a micrometer. Mark with a crayon. Cut with an axe.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
- A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation.