Some time ago, I was chatting with a friend of mine, Midhun, who is a major Math geek, when I had to leave for some minor emergency which I no longer remember. This is the result…
Note: I have converted chat-speak to more readable normal-speak(for the lack of a better word). I have also formatted the text for better readability. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind.
I’ll be back in 15 minutes.
You continue asking questions.
Answers after 15 minutes.
Wouldn’t that be considered treason?
Why the hell aren’t they being shut down?
… after a while …
Do you have any idea how fast you have to be traveling for your 15 minute to equal my 45 minutes? So, either you have managed to board a spaceship or a very powerful gravitational field has developed near you.(Oops, physics joke. I am afraid you have to suffer that!)
OK, so given that time is moving indefinitely in my region I have reached four equally improbable conclusions regarding your situation.
- You are an alien in human form and have decided to return to your mothership.
- You are secretly a physicist faking to be programmer(I wish!) and have have created a blackhole while experimenting and have been sucked into it.
- You are secretly a mathematician and is now stuck on the surface of a mobius strip or on infinity many such surfaces.(take your pick)
- You are indeed a programmer and have managed to create a matrix like reality and is now stuck in it(Like Neo at the train station).
And here are my suggestions to get out of those situations…
- If you are indeed an alien, please take me with you.
- If you are stuck in a blackhole(given that there is no singularity don’t worry), you will eventually leak out as quantum information(If Hawking is right) and I will using my future skills and manage to plug you to a computer.
- If you are stuck on a mobius like surface, than attach yourself to n-dimensional sphere(depending on the surface) an execute a topological cut.
- If you are stuck inside matrix, then can’t help you mate. At least not yet!
This is going on my blog.
3 thoughts on “Mysterious Disappearance”
pavam imdb filim list kandu ‘MAD’ aye ennu thonnunu
heheehe.. good one.. nice binny.. 🙂
ur friend is the wierdest specimen that boredom has thus far created!