I love April fools day. Today I can actually speak my mind without repercussions. Everybody will assume I’m joking. This gives me a lot of… opportunities. Here is an example – below is a list of ‘statements’ about myself. I won’t say how much of this is true and how much of this is false. Let me see how much you guys know me. Take a guess and leave your comments. Make sure you say which all statements are true and which all are false.
- I never wrote the 10th standard board exams
- I have been a guest lecturer for Bio-Informatics
- My system has three monitors. My brothers system have two monitors. In total, there are six computer monitors at my house.
- I can solve the Rubik’s cube.
- I got 33 3/4% in the maths paper in 12th standard board exam.
- When I was a kid, my parents had to send me to a psychologist.
- I have studied my native language(Malayalam) for 10 years – but a fourth std kid can read and write Malayalam better than me.
- I’ve been a stand-up comedian.
- I never went to college
- I’m learning Japanese.
So, what do you think? How many are true and how many are false?
PS: Answers will be published when the day is over.
Spoiler protection in place – press Ctrl+A to see the answers…